Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Argh...

I wanted to give an update for those wondering how my skin tag/mole removal went...it was fine, although I'm TOTALLY bummed. I was under the impression that what I thought I was going to have removed was skin tags and they were all covered under the same dollar amount. It was $100 just for the appointment and $25 for 1-25 skin tags removed. Well, it turns out that I didn't really have any skin tags, they were all considered moles...and they cost $145 to remove...each ONE!!! So needless to say, I was only able to get one removed (the one in between my "breasticles" as Emilie would say) and it didn't really hurt at all. They numbed that sucker up and "shaved" it off and then cauterized the wound. Well, the cauterization didn't work very well and it "sprung a leak" as the doctor said so they ended up putting a pressure bandage on it. SO fun. Anyway...more info than you probably needed. If any of y'all have an extra $300 laying around, I have 2 more moles that I want to have removed and would appreciate the donation...we'll call it the "Renelle's Beautification Process Fund." :) I'm totally joking...I would love to have 2 more removed, so I'll be saving up some mula for those procedures. Now I know what to expect and am not so nervous! Thanks for your prayers.

On a sad note, the Coleford is puking this evening and not feeling great at all. So far, only 2 times, but I'm ready for more...he's finally resting on the couch and hasn't thrown up since about 7:00 p.m. Hopefully it stays that way, but I have a feeling I'll be in for a LONG night. I'd appreciate your prayers for his little belly.

4 comments:

  1. Poor SWEET Coley! Give him kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Cole! Hope he feels better. I think that you should put a paypal box on the side of your blog for any one willing to "donate" for your mole-worthy cause. I would donate! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the gorey details, Renelle!! "Breasticles"?? You girls are crazy. I miss you. But I'm not surprised I haven't seen you considering how much you have going on. I'm glad to see you're keeping busy. Love ya...L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sad Coley! Poor guy, I hope he feels better! Missed you this mornin'!! =)

    ReplyDelete